Have you ever found yourself flicking through a magazine or reading a fashion blog and found yourself wondering how on earth you can pull off the look that Kim Kardashian or Kylie Jenner is wearing, for a fraction of the cost? Well, now is the time to stop wondering as this post has the answers for you.
If you are interested in how to pull off the latest celebrity styles, which accessories, hair and makeup looks, complement these outfits, do continue to read the post and find out more!
Today’s Celebrity – Kim Kardashian
This glamorous brunette is well known on any magazine cover or TV screen. It is commonly known that she emphasises her curvy figure with tight tops and dresses, low cut tops to show off her ‘assets’ and a smokey eye, accompanied with loosely curled locks. Recently she has been spotted wearing some monochrome outfits. I personally love monochrome outfits because you can add pops of colour using accessories and makeup in order to make it look more dramatic.
Here is how I recreated her look featuring – New Look, Claire’s Accessories, Dorothy Perkins, Pretty Little Thing, TOPSHOP and Miss Guided.
Where to buy –
1. Miss Guided Alma Wrap Hem Contrast Midi Skirt Black £10.00 (was £15.00 – on sale)
2. Dorothy Perkins Petite Crepe Kimono Jacket £19.60 (was £28.00 – on sale)
3. Pretty Little Thing Black Mesh Strappy Heeled Sandal £15.00 (was £30.00 – on sale)
4. New Look Black Bandage Bodycon Crop Top £22.99
5. TOPSHOP Lion Head Cross Body Bag £25.00
6. Claire’s Accessories Gold and White Plait Statement Necklace £12.00
Makeup and hair wise, this is how I’d go about her look, featuring –
Where to buy –
1. Schwartzkopf Got2b Sexy Volumizing Hair Mousse £4.19 (Boots)
2. Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Hairspray £8.95 (Bobby Glam)
3. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette £38.00
4. MAC Fleshpot Lipstick £15.50
5. Max Factor Wild Mega Volume Mascara £6.99 (Boots)
For the hair, I’d use plenty of volumizing products in order to support the curls and thicken out the hair (Lately Kim has always had thick and curly hair – hair extensions perhaps?). Eyes wise, if you have brown eyes, go for a heavy and dark smokey eye, whereas if you have blue or green eyes go for a golden or champagne smokey eye. Finish it off with a nude lip and you’re ready to rock the Kardashian look!
Author Bio: Hi! I’m Zoe, owner, founder and editor of Fashionista Studios. I began my blog in May 2015 as a project to promote my coding, communication and digital marketing skills. Sure, this helped me land interviews, but I quickly found myself falling in love with fashion and beauty, and enjoyed sharing my views. I’m 18, from the welcoming countryside of Cheshire. Thank you for reading my post and I hope you enjoy it!